To qualify for homeownership through Community Home Trust, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must earn 80% or below the area median income (AMI). Applicants earning above 80% and no more than 115% of the AMI are limited to buying unsubsidized property in our inventory.*
- Complete the following (all of which are FREE):
- One-Hour Program Orientation
- Eight-Hour First-Time Homebuyer Education Class
- One-Hour Financial Counseling Session
- The Home Trust home must be your primary residence. No investors.
|80% of AMI||$48,400||$55,300||$62,200||$69,100|
|115% of AMI||$69,575||$79,494||$89,413||$99,331|
Updated on April 28, 2021.