Please consult the your community’s CC&Rs prior to submitting your Architectural Review Form. In addition to the Architectural Review Form, you will need to submit copies of the following documents that will go on file with the property manager:
1. Full detail of purpose and/or reason for improvement.
2. Legal Site (plat) plan with location of improvement drawn to scale. Note distance from property lines. Show relationship of improvement to neighboring homes and/or open areas.
3. Drawings and/or illustrations showing design of proposed improvement.
4. Scale drawing or architectural plans showing exact dimensions of improvement.
5. Type of wood or other material to be used.
6. Color (natural, stain, or paint – if paint, include color chips)
7. Grading plan if changes in grade or other conditions affecting drainage are anticipated, i.e. concrete patios, brick patios. (Generally, approval will be denied if adjoining properties are adversely affected by changes in drainage.)
8. Landscaping plan.
9. Names and contact information of adjacent lot owner(s).
1. I/we understand that construction of certain major projects require that I/we obtain a building permit from the local government. Applications to and approval of a project by the architectural review committee do not affect or alter that requirement.
2. I/we understand that an aggrieved party has ten (10) days from the date of the decision on an application to file an appeal with the committee in writing. Construction by the applicant during this appeal period is at the applicant’s own risk.
3. I/we understand that if I/we disagree with a ruling, that I/we have ten (10) days from the committee’s decision on an application to file an appeal with the Board of Directors in writing. I/we further understand that an appeal ruling by the
Board of Directors shall be final and shall supersede all former committee rulings on any application.
4. I/we understand that any construction activity undertaken prior to committee approval is not allowed and that if alterations are made, I/we may be required to return the property to its former condition at my/our own expense if this application is disapproved wholly or in part, and that I/we may be required to pay all legal expenses incurred.
5. I/we understand that members of the committee are permitted to enter my/our property to make reasonable inspection of proposed construction locations with at least 48 hours notice or other mutually agreed upon time.
6. It is understood that I/we am/are aware of the Covenants and Restrictions in regard to the approved review process.
7. The alteration authority granted by this application will be revoked automatically if the alteration requested has not commenced within six (6) months of the approval date of this application and/or has not been substantially completed within twelve (12) months.
8. I/we understand that any approval is contingent upon construction or alteration being completed with reasonable workmanship and care, with minimal disturbance to neighboring areas.