When the community is complete, Community Home Trust will have 5 permanently affordable homes in Bridgepoint. These homes will be sold to CHT applicants only, and will not be listed on the private market or available through KB Home.
If you are interested in purchasing a CHT home in Bridgepoint, the application process is the same as for all our other homes.
- Complete a homeownership program application.
- If your application is approved, you will be added to our waitlist.
- While you are waiting, complete homebuyer education and financial counseling requirements.
- In the meantime, you will begin receiving “sneak peeks,” notifications about homes that are available for purchase. These will include homes in Bridgepoint as they become available.
- If you see a home you are interested in, respond directly to the sneak peek message for an opportunity to view the home.
Please note: CHT homes in Bridgepoint will not be available for showings or for sale through KB Home. Only approved CHT applicants will have the opportunity to purchase one of the 5 CHT homes in Bridgepoint.
If you have questions about the CHT homeownership process, visit our FAQ page or contact Program Coordinator Deja Gilmore at email@example.com or 919.967.1545 x 301. Please do not contact KB Home to inquire about purchasing a home through CHT.